Launch of Broker Offer to raise a maximum of £500,000
· ValiRx (AIM: VAL) announces a Broker Offer through Turner Pope Investments (TPI) Limited (“TPI”).
· The Issue Price of the Broker Offer is 11 pence per New Ordinary Share.
· Every 4 (four) Broker Offer shares issued will have 1 (one) Fundraise Warrant attached, exercisable at 14 pence per Fundraise Warrant, for a period of 36 months from admission of the Broker Offer shares.
· The Broker Offer is for a maximum of £500,000.
· Existing Shareholders or other interested parties who wish to register their interest in participating in the Broker Offer should click on the following TPI platform link: ValiRx – TPI Broker Offer (URL: https://forms.office.com/e/7RAikAA4ce)
· All bids communicated to TPI under the Broker Offer are subject to review and acceptance by the Company and TPI and priority will be given to Existing Shareholders in the event of oversubscription.
· The Broker Offer remains open until 5 p.m. on Monday, 16 January 2023.
· All Broker Offer Shares will be allocated subject to shareholders’ approval at a general meeting expected to take place on 2 February 2023.
Turner Pope Broker Offer
ValiRx, a life science company focusing on early-stage cancer therapeutics and women’s health, is pleased to announce that it wishes to provide Existing Shareholders (as defined below) and other investors who did not participate in the Fundraising announced today the opportunity to invest in the Company. Accordingly, under the Placing Agreement, TPI has been granted an option in the form of a Broker Offer under which TPI will, as agent for the Company, invite subscriptions for additional new Shares with a value of up to £500,000 at the Issue Price. The maximum number of new Shares to be issued under the Broker Offer at the Issue Price is 4,545,454. The maximum number of Fundraise Warrants to be issued under the Broker Offer is 1,136,363.
The Broker Offer opens immediately and will close at 5 p.m. on Monday, 16 January 2023.
As far as is practical, participation in the Broker Offer will be prioritised for shareholders (direct or indirect) on the register of members of the Company at the close of business on 12 January 2023 (“Existing Shareholders”). If the expected maximum subscription under the Broker Offer is taken up, it will raise an additional £500,000, before expenses.
Existing Shareholders or other interested parties who wish to register their interest in participating in the Broker Offer should click on the following TPI platform link: ValiRx – TPI Broker Offer (URL: https://forms.office.com/e/7RAikAA4ce)
A further announcement will be made following the end of the period during which the Broker Offer is open. If the Broker Offer is not fully subscribed by 5 p.m. on 16 January 2023, orders from eligible investors will be satisfied in full, and the balance of the Broker Offer shall lapse.
Completion of the Broker Offer is conditional on the Fundraising Resolutions being passed at the General Meeting, which is expected to take place on 2 February 2023. Admission of the Broker Offer Shares is expected on or around 6 February 2023. Further detail on the General Meeting and key dates for admission of Broker Offer Shares to trading on AIM are contained in the RNS detailing the Fundraising, also issued today, and will be available in the Circular to be published to the Company’s website www.valirx.com
Capitalised terms used in this announcement shall, unless otherwise defined, have the same meanings as set out in the Company’s announcement also issued today.
For more information, please contact:
Dr Suzanne Dilly, CEO
Tel: +44 (0) 2476 796496
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned