Completion of 6% Interest Acquisition in Horse Hill Oil Field and Licences
UK Oil & Gas PLC (London AIM: UKOG) announces that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of the 6% shareholding in Horse Hill Developments Ltd (“HHDL”) from Doriemus PLC (“the Vendor”). The Company now owns a controlling 77.9% interest in its subsidiary HHDL and holds a majority 50.64% beneficial interest in the Horse Hill oil field and surrounding geologically prospective PEDL137 and PEDL246 licences (“the Licences”).
The Company has acquired from the Vendor a 6% interest in HHDL, equating to a 3.9 % beneficial interest in the oil field and Licences. The total consideration is £2,100,000 settled by the issue of 129,629,630 new ordinary shares in UKOG (“Consideration Shares”) as outlined in the announcement of the 14 February 2019.
An application has been made for the Consideration Shares to be admitted to trading on AIM, which are expected to be admitted on or around 28 February 2019 (“Admission”).
Following Admission, the Company’s enlarged issued share capital will comprise 5,714,273,186 ordinary shares. The Company holds no shares in treasury. The enlarged ordinary share capital figure may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they can determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the FCA’s Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
HHDL and the Licences
UKOG’s subsidiary HHDL owns a 65% working interest and operatorship of the Licences, with the remaining 35% interest being held by Magellan Petroleum (UK) Limited.
The information contained within this announcement is deemed by the Company to constitute inside information under the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014.
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned