We interviewed Regency Chairman today about the JV with Legacy Hill Resources and Loan Agreement, Company Signs US$1,600,000 Loan Agreement RNS update. In this podcast, we ask 12 key shareholders question that has been sent to Share Talk.
- Could you explain the terms of the loan, and how that works?
- Is the loan for the acquisition of a currently operating Met mine?
- How will the loan be repaid, will it be from coal mine operating revenue?
- Will RGM need to finance any more to purchase the coal mine?
- Will Legacy Hill and RGM take regular management fees/ cash dividends from the operating JV company?
- Will the coal mine provide RGM with enough working capital to cover ongoing plc activities?
- Will any coal mine operating profits be used to acquire any more coal projects?
- What is the ultimate plan for MET? Sell the company, public listing?
- Does the coal mine have all the required plant/ machinery and staff
- What’s happening with the Rosa project?
- Can you provide a brief update on Mambare?
- You recently announced a small investment in energy storage company, Allied Energy. Can you provide any information about this investment?
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned