It has been a while since we spoke with Roland, we can assure you we have asked and finally we have him on the Share talk platform.
So under the radar, this company has news flow coming thick and fast, with the progress of the company Cambay Farm Out Process a big question for holders. The list of questions is below that we used in today’s interview.
- Why do the C-77H refrac results give encouragement for a successful farm out of the Cambay PSC?
- What is the current status of the C-77H well and prospects for production improvement?
- When will shareholders hear about the farm-out results and what will be the implications?
- What is the status of the CCS project in the UK?
- Are you satisfied with the company’s progress over the last 12 months?
- Why do you believe the Synergia shares are undervalued?
We would like to thank everyone who asked for this interview and Roland for answering every question we put to him today,
Cambay Farm Out Process Initiated
The company updated at the end of September that the Company has engaged a recognised oil and gas advisory firm to provide advisory services for the planned farm out of up to 50% of the Company’s Cambay PSC. The advisory firm has extensive Indian oil and gas industry experience as well as an international reach.
The identification of a partner on the Cambay PSC is key to the Company’s strategy to embark on a full field development programme, which is targeted to commence in 2023.
Synergia Energy Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +61 8 9485 3200
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned