Kavango Resources plc, an exploration company targeting the discovery of world class mineral deposits in Botswana, is pleased to announce its unaudited financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2022.
· Successfully completed an oversubscribed placing raising gross proceeds of £750,000 (US$ 934,000);
· Expenditure in Botswana on exploration of US$1,634,000;
· Net current assets $1,610,000 (net cash, cash equivalents & trade receivables)
· Operating loss of US$883,000 (June 2021 – US$776,000);
· 3,300m “Proof of Concept” drill campaign completed in the Kalahari Suture Zone;
· 1,600m drill campaign completed at Ditau;
· Extensive geological mapping and soil sampling program completed across five Kalahari Copper Belt prospecting licences, resulting in definition of multiple drill targets.
The Interim Management Report and financial results are set out in the following pages.
INTERIM MANAGEMENT REPORT 30 JUNE 2022
Kavango Resources plc
+46 7697 406 06
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned