Exploration decline reaches 1,000 metres milestone during November as improved
ground conditions return decline back on to the current schedule
Mineralised intercepts in the Northern Breccia and the Eastern Breccia
confirm and extend existing areas of mineralisation
Greatland Gold plc (AIM:GGP), the mining development and exploration company with a focus on precious and base metals, is pleased to provide an exploration and development update at the Havieron gold-copper project in the Paterson region of Western Australia.
- Growth drilling continues to confirm and expand the extensions to known mineralisation in the Eastern Breccia and the Northern Breccia
- Exploration drilling continues to test regional geophysical targets outside of the main Havieron system on the Havieron mining lease
- Six drill rigs presently on site ahead of scheduled wind down over the summer wet season
Accelerated decline development
- The exploration decline reached a significant milestone during the month of November 2022 with 1,000 metres of decline development achieved
- Development advance rates have continually improved providing additional confidence around the forecasted schedule
Feasibility Study Update
- Technical work to support the development of the Feasibility Study continued during the quarter. As announced previously, the study remains in progress and will be extended beyond the December 2022 quarter to allow further time to enhancevalue. This will include the impact of significant additional drilling information and the assessment of optimisation studies
Significant New Growth Drilling Results (intercepts are reported as downhole width not true width)
- 26m @ 2.2 g/t Au & 0.17 % Cu from 1,584m
- 82m @ 2.1 g/t Au & 0.25 % Cu from 1,508m
- including 30m @ 2.4 g/t Au & 0.19 % Cu from 1,540m
- 86m @ 1.2 g/t Au & 0.04 % Cu from 1,415m
- 78m @ 1.9 g/t Au & 0.19 % Cu from 1,516m
- 27m @ 1.4 g/t Au & 0.06 % Cu from 2,042m
- 84m @ 3.2 g/t Au & 0.14 % Cu from 1,008m
- 78m @ 1.2 g/t Au & 0.28 % Cu from 1,242m
- including 32m @ 2.4 g/t Au & 0.40 % Cu from 1,260m
Shaun Day, Managing Director of Greatland Gold plc, commented: ” Havieron achieved a significant milestone with the exploration decline development extending beyond the 1,000 metre mark. The accelerated rate of advancement reflects the improved ground conditions.
“The growth drilling programme at Havieron continues to confirm and expand the high-grade extensions to the known mineralisation in the Eastern Breccia and Northern Breccia zones.
“The last twelve months of impressive growth drilling results supports the expectation for Havieron to deliver an expanded mineral resource estimate.”
In addition to this release, a PDF version of this report with supplementary information can be found at the Company’s website: https://greatlandgold.com/investors/regulatory-news/
Greatland Gold PLC
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned