Wishbone Gold Plc / Index: AIM: WSBN / Sector: Natural Resources / AQSE: WSBN
CHAIRMAN OF FTSE GOLD INDEX COMMITTEE TO JOIN WISHBONE BOARD
Wishbone Gold Plc (AIM: WSBN), the London listed precious metals trading and exploration company, advises that Mr David (Sam) James Hutchins, age 60, has agreed to join the board as a non-executive director effective on the date of this announcement.
Mr Hutchins is a highly experienced gold specialist and natural resources fund manager, having previously run various funds at M&G Group Plc and several other UK commodity-focused funds over the years.
He is currently the Chairman of the FTSE Gold Mines Index Committee and a Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments.
Richard Poulden, Wishbone Plc’s Chairman, commented,
“We are very fortunate to have Sam join the board of Wishbone. His extensive fund management experience gives him an insight into the structure of many deals which have been concluded across the industry. His knowledge of this and of the global gold industry will add significant value as we move to explore and develop our exciting portfolio of assets.”
Commenting on his appointment David Hutchins said,
“I am honoured and excited to be joining the board of Wishbone following the expansion of its gold exploration portfolio in Australia. I look forward to helping the company grow and develop those assets for the benefit of shareholders.”
AIM Rules – Director’s Details
Details of all directorships held by Mr Hutchins in any other company at any time in the previous five years are set out in the below table:
Mr Hutchins has:
(1) no unspent convictions in relation to indictable offences;
(2) no record of any bankruptcies or individual voluntary arrangements;
(3) not been involved in any receiverships, compulsory liquidations, creditors voluntary liquidations, administrations, company voluntary arrangements or any composition or arrangement with its creditors generally or any class of its creditors of any company where he was a director at the time of, or within the 12 months preceding, such events;
(4) not been involved in any compulsory liquidations, administrations or partnership voluntary arrangements of any partnerships where he was a partner at the time of, or within the 12 months preceding, such events;
(5) not been involved in any receiverships of any asset of such person or of a partnership of which he was a partner at the time of, or within the 12 months preceding, such event;
(6) not been subject of any public criticisms by statutory or regulatory authorities (including designated professional bodies); and
(7) never been disqualified by a court from acting as a director of a company or from acting in the management or conduct of the affairs of any company.
There is no further information to disclosed under Schedule Two paragraph (g) of the AIM Rules.
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned