Wishbone Gold Plc (AIM: WSBN, AQSE: WSBN), is pleased to announce updates on the 100% owned Cottesloe and Red Setter Projects (Figure 1), The Cottesloe Project is located 55 km south-southwest of the Telfer Gold Mine, and the Red Setter Project is 13 km south-west of the Telfer Gold Mine, in the Patersons Range of Western Australia.
Please click the following link to view the figures and illustrations included in the below announcement:
· A Heritage Clearance Survey has been confirmed for 28 March to 2 April at Red Setter and Cottesloe Projects.
· The Heritage Clearance Survey at the Cottesloe Project is for Reverse Circulation drilling over the 7 Geophysical targets varying in size up to 3.7km x 1.2km identified to date from geophysics.
· At Red Setter the Heritage Clearance Survey will extend previously approved areas to allow better access for Reverse Circulation drilling.
· Top Drill Limited have been appointed as drilling contractor and with Western Australian borders having opened on 3 March, and the wet season coming to an end, will be in a position to confirm the start of drilling shortly.
· Drilling is proposed to re-start at Red Setter on previously cleared drill sites, and then continue to the newly cleared areas, with an extensive drilling program at Cottesloe planned for later in the year
Richard Poulden, Wishbone Gold’s Chairman, commented:
“The technical team have been working hard over the summer wet season to set Wishbone up for the 2022 Paterson Range exploration season. With the extended Aboriginal Lor period ending on 14 March, the team have done exceptionally well to get the heritage survey confirmed to start on 28 March, and I look forward to the re-start of drilling at Red Setter and for the maiden drilling program at Cottesloe to get underway. It is good to have Western Australia finally reopen its borders after two years of isolation.”
Figure 1: Cottesloe Project location plan – Patersons Range Western Australia – see link above to view
Competent Persons Statement
The Information in this report that relates to exploration results, mineral resources or ore reserves is based on information compiled by Mr Edward Mead, who is a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. Mr Mead is a consultant to the company and employed by Doraleda Pty Ltd. Mr Mead has sufficient experience which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposits under consideration and to the activity that he is undertaking to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2012 edition of the `Australian Code for Reporting Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves’ (the JORC Code). Mr Mead consents to the inclusion of this information in the form and context in which it appears in this report.
For more information on Wishbone, please visit the Company’s website.
For further information, please contact:
Wishbone Gold PLC
Richard Poulden, Chairman
Tel: +971 4 584 6284
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned