UK Oil & Gas PLC (London AIM: UKOG) is pleased to announce that it has completed a planned two-week production facility upgrade at its 85.635% owned Horse Hill oil field.
Works included modifications to prepare the site for automated 24-hour continuous production operations, together with the installation of the first tranche of permanent facility equipment required under the Health and Safety Executive’s Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH) regulations. Following the shutdown period necessary to undertake the works, oil production has now been re-established.
Qualified Person’s Statement
Matt Cartwright, UKOG’s Commercial Director, who has 38 years of relevant experience in the global oil industry, has approved the information contained in this announcement. Mr Cartwright is a Chartered Engineer and member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers.
For further information, please contact:
UK Oil & Gas PLC
Stephen Sanderson / Kiran Morzaria
Tel: 01483 900582
Tel: 01483 900582
UKOG Licence Interests
The Company has interests in the following UK and international licences:
1. Oil field currently in stable production.
2. Oil discovery pending development and/or appraisal drilling.
3. Exploration asset with drillable prospects and leads.
4. Contains the Loxley Portland gas accumulation, the Broadford Bridge-1/1z Kimmeridge oil discovery, plus further undrilled Kimmeridge exploration prospects.
5. Portland and Kimmeridge oil field with productive and commercially viable zones, HH-1 in stable oil production, production planning consent granted in September 2019, long-term production consent granted in March 2020.
6. UKOG has a direct 77.9% interest in HHDL, which has a 65% interest in PEDL137 and PEDL246.
7. Gas discovery pending appraisal drilling and development with underlying Kimmeridge potential
8. High-impact oil appraisal project with an upside OIP range of 150-500 mmbbl gross with expected recovery factors of 10-20% of OIP
The information contained within this announcement is deemed by the Company to constitute inside information under the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned