Midatech yesterday published a business update which included a number of elements of positive news. These included:
• An expansion of its Q-Sphera™ collaboration with a global healthcare partner from one active pharmaceutical ingredient (‘API’) to three;
• Formulations have been optimised for the Group’s first two internal Q-Sphera™ products with one already undergoing in vivo studies and the other about to start;
• A restructuring of its MTX110 clinical development plan to include a Phase I pilot study in glioblastoma multiforme (‘GBM’) (a market opportunity Midatech considers to be 30 to 50 times the size of its existing DIPG study) for no additional cost, making the programme considerably more attractive to potential partners;
• Efficient closure of the Group’s operations in Spain without shortening its cash runway; and
• Working capital into Q4 2021 in the absence of licensing milestones.
We would draw your attention to the various disclaimers in the document both at the beginning and at the end of the note. Retail clients (as defined by the rules of the FCA) must not rely on the research document. In particular you should note that the research document is a non-independent marketing communication. The analyst who has prepared the research is aware that TPI provides research to Midatech Pharma plc. Accordingly the research has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and is not subject to any prohibitions on dealing ahead of its dissemination.
The information in the document is published solely for information purposes and is not to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments. The material contained in the document is general information intended for recipients who understand the risks associated with equity investment in smaller companies. It does not constitute a personal recommendation as defined by the FCA or take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs of individual investors nor provide any indication as to whether an investment, a course of action or the associated risks are suitable for the recipient.
Copyright © 2021 Turner Pope Investments (TPI) Limited, all rights reserved.
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned