With the most recent news was their Q3 update last week but we want to look at the overall story and the fact that the Company has continued to excel in spite of the current global economic issues caused by COVID19.
We spoke with Tom Becker, CEO of the company and here are some of the bulletin pointers we raised in the video below.
- Debt refinanced last month and significantly reduced – balance sheet greatly strengthened
- On track to generate $6m of EBITDA next year. Multiple for the £25m market cap is extremely small – highly undervalued
- The company remained operational throughout COVID and is deemed an essential business
- Currently, in the strongest position it has ever been, both operationally and financially
- On track for record iodine production in 2020
- Iodine prices are still strong despite some softening this year and the Company is one of the lowest cost producers
Iofina plc (AIM: IOF) is a vertically integrated Company that specialises in the production of Iodine and the manufacturing of specialty chemical products. As the second largest producer of iodine in North America, it comprises three USA entities; Iofina Resources, Iofina Chemical and IofinaEX.
Iofina Resources develops, builds, owns and operates iodine extraction plants using Iofina’s WET® IOsorb® technology. Iofina currently operates five producing IOsorb® plants in Oklahoma and is consistently using technology and innovation to improve and expand its operations.
Iofina Chemical has manufactured high quality halogen speciality chemicals derived from raw iodine, as well as non-iodine based products for over 35 years.
Iofina’s newest subsidiary, IofinaEX, is fully licensed to process hemp in the state of Kentucky and holds an investment in a hemp seed production project.
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned