Mick Billing, Executive Chairman, commented: “These are very exciting interim results, particularly from the White Violet deposit, where results are substantially better than expectations.”
“The inclusion of attractive copper interim assays from several holes also elevates the potential of the Bonya area in general, but White Violet especially.”
“We look forward to the interim results from the Samarkand drilling, and also to the full laboratory assays expected during May.”
The Board of Thor Mining Plc (“Thor”) (AIM, ASX: THR) is pleased to announce positive interim results from drilling at the Bonya tungsten deposits, adjacent Molyhil, in the Northern Territory of Australia.
The Bonya project is held in joint venture with Arafura Resources Limited (ASX: “ARU”), with both parties contributing to the cost of the program in proportion to their project equity (THR 40% : ARU 60%).
Interim results for three of the four targets are now available following portable x-ray fluorescence (“XRF”) determination, and should be considered preliminary and subject to confirmation in subsequent laboratory assay. Laboratory assays results may vary from those obtained from XRF.
· 27 metres @ 0.32% WO₃ from 71 metres, and 16 metres @ 0.43% Copper from 43 metres, from White Violet hole 19RC020 ;
· 12 metres @ 0.70% WO₃ from 35 metres and 25 metres @ 0.42% WO₃ from 63 metres from White Violet hole 19RC021;
· 29 metres @ 0.75% WO₃ from 81 metres, including 13 metres @ 1.43% WO₃ from 91 metres from White Violet hole 19RC022;
· 2 metres @ 0.43% WO₃ from 16 metres from Tashkent hole 19RC001;
· 2 metres @ 0.52% WO₃ from 31 metres from Jericho hole 19RC008.
Further Information: Please Click The Link https://www.share-talk.co.uk/announcements/rns/thor-mining-plc/interim-drill-results-bonya-tungsten/201904300829545328X
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned