Mick Billing, Executive Chairman of Thor Mining, commented:”It is exciting to have confirmation of very good tungsten results along with exciting copper readings from the White Violet and Samarkand deposits at Bonya.”
“These robust, near surface tungsten and copper mineralisation occurrences have significant growth potential and the joint venture will now target near term drilling to both test the extent of the deposits and facilitate reportable mineral resource estimates.
“The proposed Molyhil processing facility is designed to extract copper as well as tungsten and molybdenum so any primary copper at Bonya can potentially be extracted at minimal additional cost.”
“In the event that follow up drilling leads to the definition of mineral resource estimates, there is potential to add materially to both the life and financial outcomes at the Company’s Molyhil project”
BONYA – HIGH GRADE TUNGSTEN RESULTS CONFIRMED
The Board of Thor Mining Plc (“Thor”) (AIM, ASX: THR) is pleased to advise that the final follow up laboratory assay results from the recent Bonya RC drill program confirm the previously reported interim portable XRF results (1st and 7th May 2019).
The project is held in joint venture between Arafura (60%) and Thor (40%) with Thor acting as manager.
Tungsten highlights from White Violet include;
· 27m @ 0.29% WO3 from 35m including 16m at 0.31% Cu from 43m and 7m @ 0.2% WO3 from 67m; White Violet hole 19RC020
· 12m @ 0.67% WO3 from 46m; 25m @ 0.39% WO3 from 63m and; 5m @ 0.1%WO3 from 96m; White Violet hole 19RC021
· 29m @ 0.70% WO3 from 81m; including 13m at 1.13% WO3 from 91m; White Violet hole 19RC022
Tungsten highlights from Samarkand include;
· 13m @ 0.48% WO3 from 19m; Samarkand hole 19RC026
· 8m @ 0.45% WO3 from 38m; Samarkand hole 19RC028
· 9m @ 0.74% WO3 from 64 m including 2m @ 0.2% Cu from 69m; Samarkand hole 19RC030
Copper intersections from Samarkand include
· 5m @ 0.36% Cu from 9m including 2m @ 0.23% WO3; Samarkand hole 19RC029
· 12m @ 0.77% Cu from 22m; Samarkand hole 19RC030
· 7m @ 1.23% Cu from 37m; Samarkand hole 19RC030
Investors wishing to review a diagram outlining the deposits at Bonya may view this on the Company’s website via the following link:
Further Information – Please click link www.share-talk.co.uk/announcements/rns/thor-mining-plc
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned