KASIYA RESOURCE INFILL DRILLING RESULTS
· Drilling results from the Company’s targeted deep infill air-core (AC) and push tube (PT) core drilling program confirms consistency of high-grade rutile and graphite mineralisation at depth
· AC results include:
– 31m @ 1.14% rutile & 1.9% graphite
– 27m @ 1.08% rutile & 2.1% graphite
– 29m @ 1.14% rutile & 1.7% graphite
– 24m @ 1.14% rutile & 1.8% graphite
– 21m @ 1.28% rutile & 1.9% graphite
– 25m @ 1.18% rutile & 2.0% graphite
– 25m @ 1.08% rutile & 5.2% graphite
– 26m @ 1.16% rutile & 1.5% graphite
– 26m @ 1.07% rutile & 1.4% graphite
– 24m @ 1.13% rutile & 4.0% graphite
· Infill core PT drilling of numerous Inferred category pits and potential pit extensions is expected to add new blocks of Indicated material to the upcoming Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) update targeted for Q1 2023
· Kasiya’s pre-feasibility study (PFS) and Environmental and Social baseline workstreams are progressing on schedule with the targeted completion of the PFS during H1 202
Sovereign Metals Limited (ASX:SVM; AIM:SVML) (Sovereign or the Company) is pleased to report further results for 98 AC holes and 247 PT holes from the Kasiya Rutile Project (Kasiya), the world’s largest rutile deposit.
Sovereign’s Managing Director Dr Julian Stephens commented : “We are pleased with the consistency of the high-grade rutile results from the 2022 Kasiya infill resource drilling program. These results will all now feed into a revised resource estimate planned for Q1 2023 as part of the Company’s forthcoming PFS”.
Dr Julian Stephens (Perth)
+61(8) 9322 6322
Sam Cordin (Perth)
Sapan Ghai (London)
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned