Lionsgold (LON: LION), the AIM quoted company focused on the exploration, production and retail application of physical gold, including the development of the Goldbloc digital currency, announces that at the annual general meeting (“AGM”) held today, all resolutions were duly passed.
As a result,
· the second tranche of the placing announced on 30 November 2017 comprising 41,250,000 new ordinary shares of nil par value each (“Ordinary Shares”) and 41,250,000 warrants to subscribe for Ordinary Shares (“Warrants”);
· the additional placing announced on 1 December 2017 comprising 25,000,000 new Ordinary Shares and 25,000,000 Warrants;
· the subscriptions by directors and PDMRs announced on 19 December 2017 comprising 6,500,000 new Ordinary Shares and 6,500,000 Warrants; and
· the exercise of warrants over 1,500,000 Ordinary Shares by Yarramen Corp Limited, a company wholly owned by Cameron Parry’s family trust, Lionsgold’s CEO, which was announced on 19 December 2017,
have all become unconditional save for admission of the new Ordinary Shares, totalling 74,250,000, to trading on AIM which is expected to take place on 29 December 2017 (“Admission”).
Statement made by Lionsgold Chief Executive Officer, Cameron Parry, at the end of the AGM: “We are pleased that shareholders have supported all of the resolutions put forth at this AGM and on behalf of the board I would like to thank our shareholders, personnel, partners and advisors for their continued support and contributions.
“Following the recently announced financing and conversion of warrants and options, Lionsgold has received in excess of £1.6 million in new cash before expenses this month, and there are warrants from the Company’s recent placing and from the July 2016 placing representing potentially an additional circa £2.7million. Thus Lionsgold is now in a robust financial position with considerable cash resources for strategic growth.
“Our strengthened financial position enables LION to accelerate a number of initiatives within the business, including to do with Goldbloc, our proprietary digital currency, at a time when there is growing awareness by investors and fintech market participants on the globally scalable opportunities Goldbloc offers.
“It is an exciting time for LION and I look forward to reporting on a range of business developments in the near future.”
Total Voting Rights
In accordance with the provisions of the Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules of the FCA (“DTRs”), following Admission, the issued ordinary share capital of Lionsgold shall be 414,813,991 Ordinary Shares with voting rights attached (one vote per share). There are no shares held in treasury. This total voting rights figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculation by which they will determine whether they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Lionsgold under the DTRs.
About LIONSGOLD Limited (LON: LION)
Lionsgold is a London Stock Exchange AIM market quoted, gold-focused company involved in the exploration, production and retail application of physical gold, with gold assets in India and Finland and a majority owned financial technology company developing the digital gold currency, Goldbloc.
Lionsgold’s three core focuses are:
· Strategic partnership with leading India gold exploration and mine development company, Geomysore, in which Lionsgold holds 21.15%;
· Gold exploration and production in Central Eastern Finland.
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned