Share Talk spoke with Richard Conroy to get answers to investors questions following the news of the recent placing. We asked the following questions:
- With the announcement of raising £500,000, can you give more detail on how this cash will be used?
- What is your business strategy and how this is underpinned by your operational plans?
- Why invest in Ireland? What are the benefits to an investor? Are you looking at jurisdictional diversification?
- Looking forward 12 months, what would a success look like for CGNR?
- Would you consider refreshing and strengthening the BOD by bringing in an individual with a proven track record of mine development for example…
- There seems to be interested in Irish gold with the recent acquisition of Dalradian. Is Conroy feeling a similar interest in its business interests from external third parties and if so how could this translate to shareholder value crystallisation?
- There are many voices expressing an interest in the company but concerns about the length of time the Company has been on market and the progress achieved?
- For new investors, why choose Conroy Gold?
Placing to raise £500,000 (€556,545)
- Placing of 3,636,365 new ordinary shares at 13.75 pence per share to raise £500,000 (€556,545)
- Proceeds of the Placing to be used for the advancement of the Company’s gold assets in Ireland
Professor Richard Conroy, Chairman commented:
“I am pleased to report that this Placing will allow the momentum achieved from the excellent drilling results that we recently reported to be continued over the coming months.”
Read: Full RNS Update
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned