Prospex Energy PLC (AIM:PXEN) Updated Video Corporate Presentation

Prospex Energy PLC, the AIM quoted investment company (AIM: PXEN) focused on European gas and power projects,

Is pleased to announce that an updated corporate presentation for Q3 2022 is now available to view on the Company’s website

For further information visit or contact the following:

Mark Routh

Prospex Energy PLC

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7236 1177


Prospex Energy PLC is an AIM quoted investment company focussed on high impact onshore and shallow offshore European opportunities with short timelines to production. The Company’s strategy is to acquire undervalued projects with multiple, tangible value trigger points that can be realised within 12 months of acquisition and then applying low-cost re-evaluation techniques to identify and de-risk prospects. The Company will rapidly scale up gas production in the short term to generate internal revenues that can then be deployed to develop the asset base and increase production further.

About El Romeral and Tarba

The El Romeral gas and power project in Spain, with gas production wells supplying gas to an 8.1MW power plant near Carmona in Southern Spain is owned and operated by Tarba. It is currently operating at about 30% of its full capacity whilst Tarba waits on permits to drill further infill wells on the concessions to increase production. Prospex owns a 49.9% working interest in the El Romeral project via Tarba. The remaining 50.1% working interest is owned by Warrego Energy Limited (ASX:WGO). Tarba sells electricity generated from the plant on the spot market in Spain. The El Romeral licences comprise three contiguous production concessions.

About Selva:

The Podere Gallina Licence is in the Po Valley region of Italy. The licence contains the currently shut‑in Selva gas-field as well as exciting exploration opportunities. The Podere Maiar-1 well was completed in December 2017 and successfully found a commercial gas accumulation up-dip of the previous wells on the Selva field. The Company now has a 37% working interest in the Podere Gallina licence.

The Podere Gallina Licence holds independently verified 2P gross reserves of 13.4 Bcf (5.0 Bcf net to Prospex at 37% WI), gross Contingent 2C Resources of 14.1 Bcf (5.2 Bcf net) and a further 91.5 Bcf of gross Best Estimate Prospective Resources (33.9 Bcf net).[1]

An independent Competent Person’s Report of the Podere Gallina Licence was prepared by CGG Services (UK) Limited in January 2019 on behalf of the joint venture.[1] It attributed a total of 379 MMscm (13.4 Bcf) gross 2P reserves for the Selva redevelopment project.

The CPR also attributed Best Estimate gross prospective (un-risked) gas resources of 1,493 MMscm (52.7 Bcf) on the Podere Gallina Licence in three separate structures.

Linking Shareholders and Executives :Share Talk

If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates. Terms of Website Use All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned

Weekly Newsletter

Sign up to receive exclusive stock market content in your inbox, once a week.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.