Power Metal (POW.L) Haneti Project – Diamond Drilling Commences

Haneti Project Diamond Drilling Programme – Drill Rig has Successfully Mobilised to Site and Drilling has now Commenced

Power Metal Resources PLC (LON:POW) the London listed exploration company seeking large-scale metal discoveries across its global project portfolio announces an update from the Company’s inaugural diamond drilling programme on the nickel-copper-cobalt-platinum group element Haneti Project (“Haneti” or the “Project”) located in central Tanzania.

The Company confirms that the mobilisation of the diamond drill rig and operational team has been successfully completed and diamond drilling has now commenced.

Drill Programme

Details in respect of the planned drill programme can be reviewed in the Company’s announcement on 11 January 2022 which may be viewed through the following link:

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/news-article/POW/haneti-project-drill-programme-commencement/15281933

A map highlighting the planned locations for the 2022 diamond drilling programme can be found at the following link:

HANETI 2022 DRILL PROGRAMME

Joint Venture Ownership Structure

The Haneti Project is currently held under a Joint Venture (“JV”) with Katoro Gold Plc (LON:KAT “Katoro”) who hold a 65% interest, with the remaining 35% interest held by Power Metal.

Paul Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Power Metal Resources plc commented:

“This is a great day, one that has been years in the making, as we commence inaugural diamond drilling at the Haneti Project targeting magmatic sulphide hosted nickel, copper, cobalt and platinum group metals.

Haneti represents a district scale opportunity and we hope that drilling will unlock further value from the Project enabling our technical team to better understand the various geological environments. Ultimately, a discovery of the metals targeted could be transformational for Power Metal and our partners Katoro.

Our thanks go to the operational team for battling the challenging weather conditions locally to mobilise the rig and crew safely to site, establish an operational camp, and commence drilling. ”

This announcement contains inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) 596/2014 as it forms part of UK domestic law by virtue of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 (“MAR”), and is disclosed in accordance with the Company’s obligations under Article 17 of MAR.

For further information please visit https://www.powermetalresources.com/ or contact:

Power Metal Resources plc

Paul Johnson (Chief Executive Officer)

+44 (0) 7766 465 617

NOTES TO EDITORS

Power Metal Resources plc (LON:POW) is an AIM listed metals exploration company which finances and manages global resource projects and is seeking large scale metal discoveries.

The Company has a principal focus on opportunities offering district scale potential across a global portfolio including precious, base and strategic metal exploration in North America, Africa and Australia.

Project interests range from early-stage greenfield exploration to later-stage prospects currently subject to drill programmes.

Power Metal will develop projects internally or through strategic joint ventures until a project becomes ready for disposal through outright sale or separate listing on a recognised stock exchange thereby crystallising the value generated from our internal exploration and development work.

Value generated through disposals will be deployed internally to drive the Company’s growth or may be returned to shareholders through share buy backs, dividends or in-specie distributions of assets.


Linking Shareholders and Executives :Share Talk

If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates. Terms of Website Use All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned
Share Talk
Share via
Copy link
Malcare WordPress Security