Pires Investments plc (AIM: PIRI), the investment company focused on next-generation technology, is pleased to announce that Nicholas Lee, Director of Pires Investments plc, and Barry Downes, Managing Partner, Sure Valley Ventures (“SVV”) will provide a presentation and live Q&A session with investors on Wednesday, 1 July 2020 at 10.30 a.m.
Pires has a circa 13% interest in SVV, a venture capital fund focused on investing in the software technology sector with a specific focus on artificial intelligence, the internet of things and augmented and virtual reality.
The online presentation and Q&A session is open to all existing and potential investors. Investors can sign up to Investor Meet Company for free and then click “Add to meet” Pires via the following link to join the presentation and Q&A session: https://www.investormeetcompany.com/pires-investments-plc/register-investor .
Investors who have already registered and clicked “Add to meet” the Company, will be automatically invited.
· Investors are encouraged to submit questions pre-event via the Investor Meet Company Platform, once registered.
· Questions can also be submitted at any time during the live presentation via the “Ask a Question” function.
· Whilst the Company will not be in a position to answer every question it receives, it will address the most prominent within the confines of information already disclosed to the market through regulatory notifications.
· Responses to the Q&A will be published at the earliest opportunity on the Investor meet Company platform.
· Investor feedback can also be submitted directly to management post-event to ensure the Company can understand the views of its shareholder base.
About Pires Investments plc
Pires Investments plc (AIM: PIRI) is an investment company providing investors with access to a portfolio of next-generation technology businesses with significant growth potential.
The Company is building an investment portfolio of high-tech businesses across areas such as Artificial Intelligence (“AI”), Internet of Things (“IoT”), Cyber Security, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (“AR/VR”) and Big Data, which the Board believes demonstrate evidence of traction and the potential for exponential growth, due to increasing global demand for development in these sectors.
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned