Australian Listing and Directorate Change
Panther Metals PLC (LSE:PALM) the company focused on mineral exploration in Canada, is pleased to announce the successful listing of Panther Metals Limited (ASX:PNT) on the Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”).
Panther Metals Limited is an Australia focused mineral exploration company with Projects in Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Panther retains 36.6% of the issued share capital of Panther Metals Limited.
The Company is also pleased to announce the appointment of Nicholas O’Reilly as Non-Executive Chairman effective 10 October 2021, at the same time as Dr. Kerim Sener steps down as Non-Executive Chairman and leaves the Board while adopting an enhanced Non-Executive Chairman role in Panther Metals Ltd following its listing on the ASX.
As a result of these Board changes, Kate Asling will join the Company’s Remuneration Committee and Nicholas O’Reilly will become chair of the Nomination Committee.
Darren Hazelwood, Chief Executive Officer, commented:
“The ASX listing of Panther Metals Ltd provides the experienced management the necessary capital to drive forward the highly prospective Australian exploration projects put together by Panther Metals plc, without any further financial obligations to the Company.
I look forward to managing our investment in the business and wish the team the greatest success in building value through their high-quality gold, nickel, and cobalt projects.
On behalf of the Board and myself I’d like to thank Kerim for his efforts in helping develop Panther into the force it has become today and wish him all the best in continuing to create value for our shareholders through our holding in Panther Metals Ltd.
I’d also like to welcome Nicholas O’Reilly as he steps up to the position of Chairman and I look forward to continuing to work with him and the rest of the Board as we push the Company forward together.”
Panther Metals Limited Summary
Highlights from the Panther Metals Ltd ASX news release of today is set out below, with the full version available to view at: www.panthermetals.com.au
· Panther Metals Ltd commences trading following the completion of its oversubscribed Aus$5M initial public offering (“IPO”), capitalising Panther Metals Ltd at Aus$10.9M;
· Multi-commodity land package situated in Tier 1 mining districts in Western Australia and the Northern Territory;
· Tenements previously fragmented across major regional mining companies and now consolidated for the first time;
· Significant drilling programme planned across nickel-cobalt (“Ni-Co”) and gold targets including infill drilling to convert a JORC (2012) compliant Exploration Target at the Coglia Ni-Co Project to a JORC (2012) Mineral Resource;
· Drillers have been engaged for Panther Metal Ltd’s maiden Coglia Ni-Co drill programme, with drilling commencing imminently; and
· Merolia Gold Project contains multiple targets to be drilled almost immediately, including 4 Mile Camp, a newly discovered 2.5km x 5km gold anomaly, Burtville (historical grades up to 23g/t Au) and Ironstone (historical grades up to 46.5g/t Au).
For further information please contact:
Panther Metals PLC:
Darren Hazelwood, Chief Executive Officer: +44(0) 1462 429 743
+44(0) 7971 957 685
Mitchell Smith, Chief Operating Officer: +1(604) 209 6678
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned