The Company’s investment strategy is to invest in and/or acquire companies and/or projects within the natural resources sector with potential for growth and value creation, over the medium to long-term.
Mitchell Smith, CEO is currently CEO of Global Energy Metals Corp (TSX. V: GMC). He is an accomplished executive and business development professional with deep experience and proven success; developing and executing on corporate strategies, marketing relationships and maximising business opportunities in the natural resource sector.
Nick O’Reilly – Non-Exec Director, Nick is Principal Geologist and Director of Mining Analyst Consulting Ltd. He has over 14 years’ experience in mining, exploration and development across all major commodities. As a qualified geologist, he can act as Competent Person for JORC Code and AIM rules.
Panther Metals Plc Growth Market www.nexexchange.com
The Bear Lake Project is Located in a Prolific Greenstone Belt Containing World Class Precious and Base Metal Mines.
The Schreiber-Hemlo Greenstone Belt is Canada’s most prolific mining region. Active mining and development is underway with majors such as Teck Resources Ltd, Newmont Mining Corp and Barrick Gold as well as a number of junior explorers. The Hemlo mine operated by Barrick produced over 22 million ounces of gold to date from a combination of underground and open pit mining.
The Bear Lake Project consisting of the Schreiber-Pyramid and the Little Bear Lake and Big Bear Lake projects are located in this highly prospective precious and base metal destination.
- Three contiguous early-stage gold and base metal exploration tenements (Little Bear Lake, Bear Lake & Schreiber Pyramid) located in north-western Ontario, Canada
- 69 Claim Units equivalent to 12.14km2 located in the Schreiber-Hemlo Greenstone Belt, 95 km west of Hemlo and 155 km east of Thunder Bay
- The Project lies upon the Hemlo-Schreiber Greenstone Belt and is centred approximately 4km north of the town of Schreiber, 15km SE of the former Winston Lake Zinc Mine
- The Project is prospective for both lode gold and VMS style mineralisation
- Historical exploration has yielded results from bulk sampling at the Schreiber Pyramid averaging 17.6g/t gold and from drilling up to 19.6% zinc and 4.6% copper, from near surface. At Little Bear channel sampling yielded assays up to 53.7g/t gold
Company Website www.panthermetals.co.uk
Twitter Account @PantherMetals
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned