Mountfield Group plc (“Group”) and its subsidiaries Mountfield Building Group Limited (“MBG”) and Connaught Access Flooring Limited (“CAF”)
Awards of new contracts in excess of £7m
The Directors of Group are pleased to announce that the Group companies have between them been awarded three new contracts with an aggregate value in excess of £7m, with the work on all to be undertaken during 2019.
The first contract (which has been awarded to MBG by a European bulk-liquid storage operator) is for the construction of its new London headquarters building and is valued at £2.1m.
The second contract won by MBG has a value of £4.1m and is for the construction work connected with the expansion of a data centre in Essex for a global telecoms operator. The contract was won by MBG by competitive tender and a deciding factor for the client when making its decision was MBG’s knowledge and experience in working in live data centre environments.
The third contract was won by CAF for the flooring work on the fourth and final stage of a European bank’s development and expansion of its London office. The work is valued at approximately £1m.
Andy Collins, Group CEO said:
“We are very pleased to have started 2019 off with these excellent contract wins.
MBG’s progress has been rapid as is demonstrated by the winning of the two contracts which play to MBG’s strengths in the fields of telecoms/data centres and that of specialist construction.
For CAF the winning of the contract for the final stage works of this multi-stage contract has been extremely pleasing and has confirmed the client’s satisfaction with the quality and service provided by CAF.”
This announcement contains inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of EU Regulation 596/2014.
The groups combined activities comprise the following:
AiM Quoted London Stock Exchange
- Design and installation of environmentally controlled Data Centres.
- Builders work packages on commercial IT facility buildings.
- Installation of specialist Access Flooring to Data Centres, disaster recovery centres and commercial office buildings.
- Fitting out and refurbishment of commercial office buildings, hospitals and education facilities.
- Design & Build projects
- Specialist bespoke hard flooring finishes including timber, stone and ceramics.
- Principal Contracting
- Site assembly for residential and commercial developments.
- The Directors have created a group which provides a range of specialist construction support services to both the private and public sectors and to deliver value to shareholders by cross selling those services to clients within the Group. In pursuance of this strategy, the Directors intend to acquire other well-run companies which will enable them to extend the range of such services, as well as exploiting the opportunities presented by its reputation in the various sectors in which it operates.
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned