MOD Resources LTD Presentation – London

MOD Resources MD Julian Hanna & Jacques Janse van Rensburg General Manager of exploration(Africa) present at the Mining Maven, UK Investor Forums event London, UK.  MOD Resources Limited is a Perth-based and ASX listed Company with a focus on the Botswana Copper Project, which covers a vast and strategic ~11,633km2 tenement footprint at the centre of the Kalahari Copper Belt.

MOD owns 70% of Discovery Mines (Proprietary) Ltd (“DMI”) through subsidiary companies Metal Capital Ltd and Tshukudu Metals Botswana (Pty) Ltd, following completion of the acquisition of DMI announced on 16 December 2015. Metal Tiger Plc (AIM: MTR) owns the remaining 30% interest. DMI holds 14 prospecting licences with a total area of approximately 7,446km2 in the Kalahari Copper Belt. This presentation was recorded on 20th April 2016.

[fwdevp preset_id=”9″ video_path=”aL_CqK53Mjk”]

Malcare WordPress Security