MOD Resources Investor Presentation

MOD Resources Limited is a Perth-based and ASX listed Company with a focus on the Botswana Copper Project, which covers a vast and strategic ~11,633km2 tenement footprint at the centre of the Kalahari Copper Belt.

 MOD has been an active explorer in the Kalahari Copper belt since 2011 and discovered the ‘Corner K Deposit’, now re-named Mahumo Copper/Silver Deposit in late 2011.  MOD through its subsidiary company MOD Resources Botswana (Pty) Ltd has 100% holdings and various joint venture interests in 11 granted prospecting licences with a total area of approximately 4,187km2 in the central and western part of the Kalahari Copper Belt.

 The Mahumo Copper/Silver Deposit was discovered by drilling a soil anomaly along the northern margin of a major structural zone (Mahumo Structural Corridor).  The Stage One resource which is the basis for the Mahumo underground scoping study is currently the highest grade resource announced in the Kalahari Copper Belt and remains open below the limit of drilling along 2.4km strike length.

 MOD also owns 70% of Discovery Mines (Proprietary) Ltd (“DMI”) through subsidiary companies Metal Capital Ltd and Tshukudu Metals Botswana (Pty) Ltd, following completion of the acquisition of DMI announced on 16 December 2015.   Metal Tiger Plc (AIM: MTR) owns the remaining 30% interest.  DMI holds 14 prospecting licences with a total area of approximately 7,446km2 in the Kalahari Copper Belt.

[idz_button color=”default” size=”large” label=”MOD Resources Investor Presentation” icon=”” link=”/mining/mod-resources/3/” target=”_blank” type=”square_shape” class=””]

Malcare WordPress Security