Malta AI & Blockchain Summit
22-25 May, Hilton, St. Julian’s – Malta
The second edition of the Malta AI & Blockchain Summit (AIBC) is getting wrapped up for a stellar show, on May 22-25. It is expected to bring a whopping 5000 delegates, 700 investors, 300 exhibitors and 100 startups to convene for a grand show at the Hilton in St Julian’s, Malta.
Leading up to the show, the AIBC has also organised a roadshow of exclusive C-level dinners under the iconic heading Knights of Blockchain.
The Knights of Blockchain dinners are lavish invite-only events with no expense spared in the company of 200 C-level Executives from the industry. From Manila in March to Tel Aviv on April 2nd and Stockholm on April 10th. The AIBC has also expanded with new offices in Manila and Dubai.
“We are moving beyond the hype by discussing not only Blockchain but also AI, Quantum Tech, Big Data, and IoT this year. Wining and dining in the company of fellow industry executives goes a long way.
I strongly believe that business is not made between companies, it is made between people. With the Malta AI & Blockchain Summit at the Hilton in less than a month from now we have gathered an impressive crowd of AI and Blockchain industry leaders for momentous connections to take form.” says Eman Pulis, Founder of the Malta AI & Blockchain Summit.
Subjects covered in talks and workshops during the Spring summit will include:
- AI & Blockchain Regulation
- Start-up Pitches
- World Changing Applications of Blockchain and AI
- AI, IOT & Big Data
- STO Battle
- Blockchain Investment & The Future of Digital Money
- AI Thought Leaders
- AI & BC for Payments, Banking & Finance
- Understanding DAO
- Driving Legislation in Technology
- The Brokerage Event
- AI & BC for Retail & Property
- AI & BC for Entertainment & Marketing
- AI & BC for Transport & Logistics
- AI & BC for Healthcare
- Quantum Tech
- Blockchain & Risk (BAR)
- AI & BC for Social Impact
Speakers scheduled for the event include:
- Joseph Muscat – Prime Minister of Malta
- Silvio Schembri – Parliamentary Secretary – Financial Services
- Tim Draper – Founder – Draper Associates/DFJ/Draper University
- Roger Ver – Angel Investor
- Ben Parr – Co-Founder & President – Octane AI
- Brock Pierce – Chairman of the Board – The Bitcoin Foundation
- Patrick Chang – Director, Ventures – Samsung NEXT
- Tom Vays – Bitcoin/Blockchain Researcher, Consultant Content Creator & Derivatives Trader
- Sunil Chhaya – Vice President – NextWorld Capital
- Alex Fayette – Principal – ACME Capital
- Vivek Ramaswami – Vice President – Redpoint Ventures
- Angelo Dalli – CEO – Umnai
- E. Khurram Shroff – Chairman – IBC Group Limited
- Alexander Borodich – Founder & CEO – Unversa
- Sandor Habsburg – Lothringen, Archduke of Austria – Archduke of Austria
- Lord J. Marland – Chairman – Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council
- Ben Goertzel – CEO – SingularityNET
- Larry Sanger – Co-Founder – Wikipedia
- Julian Wilson – Head of Mobile Innovation & UK Ventures – Barclays
- Steve Kelso – Head of Europe – Galaxy Digital Capital Management
- Jorge Sebastiao – CTO – Huawei Technologies
- Eric Van Der Kleij – CEO – Centre for Digital Revolution
- Ruslan Gavrilyuk – Co-Founder and President – TAAS Capital Fund, TaaS Fund
- Pascal Gauthier – President – Ledger
For the full list of speakers, and more information, visit https://maltablockchainsummit.com/
Blockchain and AI luminaries alike have a wide selection of cherries to pick from in the comprehensive agenda prepared by the AIBC, comprising of six conferences and a myriad of specialised workshops.
The conferences include the topics AI & Blockchain Regulation; AI Startup Pitch Battle; World Changing Applications of AI & BC; AI, IOT & Big Data; ICO/STO Pitch Battle, as well as a conference dedicated to Blockchain Investments & Digital Money.
To support startups within AI, Blockchain, Quantum Tech, Big Data and IoT, the AIBC has invited no less than 100 startups to claim a booth on the expo free of charge, giving them access to 700 attending investors.
This spring edition of the summit includes a lavish VIP dinner, networking drinks in the midst of the warm Mediterranean spring, a Startup Pitch and STO Battle, 12 workshops and 6 conferences, and is rounded off with a lavish Proof of Steak pool party on the 25th of May.
Although the main conferences are taking place 23-24th of May, delegates are advised to block their calendars for 22nd-25th due to all extra events that the AIBC is hosting.
The organisers have announced that ticket prices for the upcoming show are set to increase to the Last Minute price level on the 30th of April. The Malta AI & Blockchain Summit is a landmark event that nobody in the field can afford to miss.
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned