Kanabo Group Plc (LSE:KNB), a medical cannabis R&D Company that focuses on the distribution of cannabis-derived products for medical patients, and non-THC products for CBD consumers, announces Kanabo’s CBD products are now available for sale via a leading UK eCommerce site dedicated to CBD, HandpickedCBD.com
HandpickedCBD is one of the largest online CBD marketplaces in the UK listing 50 brands and more than 500 products from oils, edibles, drinks, topicals, vapes and capsules. HandpickedCBD is a wholly owned by Materia.
In addition to officially launching sales in the UK, having the Company’s products listed on one of the leading online marketplaces in their product lineup for 2021 provides a level of credibility difficult to attain as a standalone CBD producer.
Each vendor is thoroughly vetted by Handpicked CBD according to the criteria below before being allowed to be listed on HandpickedCBD.com:
· Cultivation, Extraction, Quality: Every CBD product listed comes with a 3rd party lab report confirming its ingredients. Also provided are lab reports confirming no pesticides, fertilisers, solvents, or heavy metals are in the products. Furthermore, only vendors that extract their CBD via the supercritical CO2 process are considered.
· Unbiased Reviews : customers can (and are encouraged to) leave reviews on any products that they purchase via Handpicked CBD. Their team keep a close eye on all reviews and act quickly to rectify any issues.
· Product Testing: as well as customer reviews Handpicked CBD tests every product that’s sold on the platform. Enabling them to put their own product reviews together, and make sure they’re only listing products that they would personally vouch for.
· Satisfaction Guarantee: all of the products listed on Handpicked CBD are guaranteed by a minimum 7-day returns period.
· Customer Service: They aim to provide the best service to CBD consumers, and good service starts with great customer service.
The three new proprietary formulas for delivery via Kanabo’s VapePod, a patented and medical grade vaporiser with metred dosing, are now offered on Handpicked CBD:
1. Reload – Feels like a moment of clarity & focus. Formulated with stimulating peppermint and warm spice aromas from hemp derived terpenes and reap the benefits of pure distillate broad spectrum CBD hemp oil.
2. Relax – Quiet your mind & find tranquility. Formulated with calming melon and sage aromas from hemp derived terpenes and reap the benefits of pure distillate CBD hemp oil.
3. Repair – Release the tension and regain your balance. Formulated with rosemary and berry aromas from hemp derived terpenes and pure distillate broad spectrum CBD hemp oil enriched with cannabigerol.
Kanabo CEO, Avihu Tamir said ; “We are delighted to offer our CBD wellness line through Handpicked CBD. Consumers now have access to the most potent yet non-intoxicating CBD formulas with only the highest quality of ingredients. Kanabo’s R&D team has created these fast-acting formulas with the health and wellness of consumers in mind. We believe this agreement clearly demonstrates how closely the companies are already working together to bring Kanabo’s proprietary products to market and accelerate the path to commercial sales volumes.”
In an announcement published on 26 July 2021, Kanabo announced the signing of a non-binding term sheet with Materia, to acquire Materia’s European businesses (the “Proposed Transaction”). The closing of the Proposed Transaction remains subject to (among other items) due diligence, the entering into of a definitive agreement, the receipt of all requisite third-party approvals and the drafting and approval of a prospectus, as per the Listing Rules. The Company and Materia are currently undertaking the due diligence process and are working on reaching a definitive agreement. The Proposed Transaction, if completed, would constitute a Reverse Take-over under the Listing Rules (“RTO”). Upon the successful completion of the RTO and publication of a prospectus, Kanabo anticipates that it would subsequently re-apply for listing on the Standard Segment of the Official List.
Kanabo Group Plc
About Kanabo Group Plc
Kanabo Group Plc is an R&D company currently selling a range of THC-Free Retail CBD Products in the Primary Markets and is in the process of developing further Medical Cannabis Products. The company’s core strategy is to increase revenues from the sale of its Retail CBD Products in the wellness sector and to grow the Kanabo brand through its marketing initiatives. Learn more here; https://www.voxmarkets.co.uk/listings/LON/KNB/
Broad spectrum CBD is Cannabidiol that has been extracted from the hemp plant with all of the other compounds from the plant except for THC. That means it contains terpenes, essential oils, and other minor cannabinoids from the plant such as Cannabidiol Acid (CBDA), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC), Cannabidivarin (CBDV), and others.
CBD is one of 140+ identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants. CBD is non-psychoactive and is an appealing option for those who are looking to improve their health and wellness. The biggest advantage of CBD is that it has no mind-altering effects of cannabis or the adverse effects of certain pharmaceutical prescription drugs such as opioids and opiates.
Broad Spectrum CBD is a natural product consumed to improve general health. Kanabo does not claim it has any medicinal value. However, growing evidence through scientific studies show that CBD is a natural alternative that can improve sleep quality, promote calmness, and may ease discomfort.
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned