Eco Equity is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in producing medicinal cannabis in Zimbabwe and the Caribbean. We speak to Jon-Paul Doran, CEO of the company to learn more about their strategy and what Jon-Paul’s views are in the growing sector.
The Company in association with Zimbabwe Ministry of Health will develop, own and operate a medicinal cannabis facility in Zimbabwe with the objective to export the products derived from the facility to Europe
With a combination of research, development, cultivating, growing and manufacturing our mission is to advance the medical extracts, related products and sector as a whole by educating the Zimbabwe community and developing products that are safe, effective and affordable for export
- To be one of the largest, with a focus on Africa and the Caribbean, licensed producers of cannabis seed, medicinal extracts, and related products
- Leading exporters of CBD and extract into regulated international markets
- To build a successful commercial cultivation facility and build a recognizable brand in a rapidly growing industry
- To be fully compliant with all Zimbabwe and Antigua state and local municipalities
- To grow and supply one of the best CBD medicines and related products to the international markets
- To establish a well-integrated corporate social responsibility program in collaboration with and benefiting the local communities and Government
If you would like more information about the company, or interested in investing in them, all information can be found on their company website
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned