Great Western Mining Corporation PLC (AIM – GWMO, Euronext Growth – 8GW), announces its results for the year ended 31 December 2022.
Share Talk took the opportunity to speak with Brian Hall about yesterday’s company update, here are a few of the questions we asked below.
- overview of the company and the current focus?
- You announced your full-year results for the year ending 2022. Could you pick out any key achievements or interesting points that investors may want to explore?
- Investors are particularly interested in your production project and the possibility of a company the size of Great Western producing revenue with the junior resource sector is almost unique. What’s the latest on the project?
- Whilst your production and precious metals exploration is exciting it could be said that furthering the copper resource at your Black Mountain project by bringing in a partner would take the company up a few levels. I appreciate that you may be limited on what you can say here but is there anything that you can share with investors?
- Finally is there any message that you would like to offer either existing shareholders or people researching the company?
· Formed a joint venture for construction of a mill to process precious metals from shallow ore and a large inventory of pre-mined material
· Constructed a 14 km road to the high-altitude Mineral Jackpot properties, providing access to spoil material and drilling locations
· Conducted reverse circulation (“RC”) drill programme on several prospects:
o establishing an extension to the gold vein at the historic OMCO Mine
o Intercepting high grades of shallow depth silver at Mineral Jackpot
o revealing the longest zone of consistently anomalous gold yet identified at Trafalgar Hill
· Conducted drone magnetometry and orthophotography over Huntoon and Tun prospects
· Commissioned an independent resource estimate of tailings available for processing at the OMCO mine site – Inferred JORC Resource Estimate 31,000 tonnes grading 1.6 grams/ton gold
Great Western Executive Chairman Brian Hall commented: “2022 was a period of intense activity for the Company, during which we not only accelerated a fruitful exploration programme including drilling on three of our prospects but also created a processing joint venture from scratch for production of precious metals. The mill is now under construction and due to be processing material from Mineral Jackpot and the OMCO Mine this year. We have an exciting inventory of prospects for copper, gold and silver that continue to provide increasing levels of upside, while first revenues from production will significantly change our profile and further prove our value proposition.”
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned