|Here are some interesting tech news and startup resources I think you’ll enjoy checking out. And yes, I’m playing around with a new newsletter format (new site coming soon too), focusing on quality over quantity. Hit reply to let me know your thoughts.
- Stripe’s Chief Operating Officer shares her mindset when making organizational decisions, hiring and on-boarding practices. Link
- The CEO of Entrepid Partners demystifies the complexity around pricing experimentation by walking through his most fundamental pricing principles. Link
- Uber’s flying car prototype will conduct vertical takeoffs and landings from skyports, air stations on rooftops or the ground. So cool. Link
- An in-depth guide on how to raise Seed Stage funding. Link
- How to build trust in your culture with Nathan Barry of ConvertKit. Link
- There are just 4 copies of CryptoList priced at $299 remaining. Link
- Female Founders Fund announces a new fund. Link
- A great case study detailing the technical process of Airbnb’s new typeface. Link
- oooo no: Japan is running out of whisky. Link
This edition was made possible by BrandBucket, which is a super cool service many startup founders in our industry are using to find quality .com domain names. Check out their impressive portfolio.
Until next week,
Follow Share Talk
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com
or follow SHARE TALK
on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned