ECR announced Multiple High-Grade Gold Intercepts from hole BH3DD034 at HR3, Bailieston Victoria
The news flow is picking up from Australia, ECR Minerals announced a progressive update from drilling at HR3, Bailieston with high gold intercepts received for hole BH3DD034. Visible gold was previously announced.
With the appointment of Adam Jones as Technical Director and Exploration Director, the company’s Twitter account being very active, we thought it was a good time for Share Talk to catch up with the management team to update holders.
Here are a few of the pointers from the interview.
- Andrew, you joined ECR Minerals as CEO in April of this year can you give us some background on yourself and your vision for the company.
- On June 8th ECR announced results from drilling at Bailieston which showed good continuity at shallow depths tell us about the significance of these results?
- Can you provide an update on the Creswick Project?
- Are we any closer to getting boots on the ground in Queensland ?? I know the potential there has got you and Adam very excited
- You’ve talked previously about your ambition to unearth a ‘million-plus ounce resource’ …. what might that look like for ECR?
- What are your exploration plans for the various projects for the remainder of the year?
- You’ve spent many years as a well-known and respected gold analyst … why’s gold the asset class to be in at the moment given the state of the markets
ECR Minerals plc (the “Company”) is a mineral exploration and development company incorporated in England & Wales. Exploration for gold in Victoria, Australia is ECR’s current focus. For the latest updates, please see the Company’s regulatory announcements.
ECR’s wholly owned Australian subsidiary Mercator Gold Australia Pty Ltd (“MGA”) has 100% ownership of the Bailieston and Creswick gold exploration projects in Central Victoria, Australia.
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned