Dukemount Capital plc, the high yield Real Estate and Investment Services Company in the property sector, announces that its entire ordinary share capital, consisting of 338,300,000 ordinary shares of £0.001 each, has today been admitted to the Standard Listing segment of the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and to trading on the London Stock Exchange’s main market for listed securities under the ticker “DKE”.
Commenting, Geoffrey G Dart, Chairman said: “The listing of our shares on the Stock Exchange’s Main Market marks the first step in our commercial plans to help satisfy the large and increasing demand for long dated high yield investments from some of the World’s largest financial Institutions.
“Our recent fund raise gives me confidence that investors in our sector have understood the significant opportunity we currently face with our unique low-overhead business model.
“We have already identified several opportunities in our market to enable us to be immediately profitable and cashflow positive. It is the ambition of the board to reward our shareholders with a dividend yield of up to 10% within the first 18 months of operation.”
· The motivation for listing is purely to provide our customers, which will include some of the largest financial institutions in the World, the transparency and corporate Governance they require.
· The funds raised are to satisfy the costs associated with listing of the shares on the London Stock Exchange and cover fixed overheads whilst it seeks to complete its initial transactions.
· The Company and its advisors believe the market opportunity to supply Financial institutions with high yield long-dated investments is large and growing rapidly.
· The Company intends to be profitable and cashflow positive within its first financial year and intends to pay a dividend once significant profits have been generated.
· Dealings in the Company’s shares will commence on the Main Market at 8.00 a.m. GMT today.
· The prospectus prepared by the Company in connection with Admission is available for inspection on the Company’s website at www.dukemountcapitalplc.com and is available on the National Storage Mechanism at http://www.morningstar.co.uk.
About Dukemount Capital Plc
The Company intends to develop and manage a portfolio of properties that are sold to some of the World’s largest Institutions on a sale and leaseback basis with long-term operational tenants such as Housing Associations in the supported living sector. The rent will be CPI linked where possible to ensure the Institutions receive sustainable yields over the life of the property, which can be up to 50 years.
The transactions the Company will complete are expected to be ‘back-to-back’ transactions where the Company will acquire a freehold and simultaneously grant long-term head-lease with leaseback to Institutions. Such financial arrangement would be immediately profitable due to the differential between the rent paid to the Company and the rent payable by the Company to the Institution under the terms of the leaseback.
The properties will create long-term inflation linked cashflows backed by freehold real estate. Such assets are in high demand by Institutions due to the stable, recurring and long-term nature of income.
A 2016 report from Schroders noted that the UK private sector pension liabilities are currently valued at over £2 trillion on a buy-out basis, which suggests the potential demand for long-dated index-linked income could be of the magnitude of £1.6 trillion*.
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned