Auroch Minerals Acquires Two High-Grade Zinc Projects in South Australia
Cadence Minerals (AIM/NEX: KDNC; OTC: KDNCY) reports that Auroch Minerals has announced it will acquire 90% of the tenement known as the Arden Zinc Project (Arden Project) and 100% of the tenement known as the Bonaventura Zinc Project 1 (Bonaventura Project) located in the world-class base-metal mining region of South Australia, subject to approval of its shareholders.
· The Arden Project has the potential to host large-scale zinc, lead, copper and cobalt stratiform sedimentary exhalative (SEDEX) deposits:
– Large 710km2 Exploration Licence granted with several key mineralised targets already identified within the tenure
– Multiple assays of between 9-10% zinc and 0.1% cobalt
– Up to 2.5% cobalt from recent sampling at the Kanyaka target
– The Arden Project is supported by excellent infrastructure
· The Bonaventura Project covers highly prospective geology and historic mines along 30km of strike of the regional-scale Cygnet-Snelling Fault
– Previous drilling at Bonaventura hit high-grade zinc intersections
– Samples from the historic Kohinoor gold mine returned grades up to 28 g/t Au
– The Bonaventura Project has several high-grade zinc and gold targets that are drill-ready.
Cadence currently owns a 7.7% equity stake in Auroch Minerals, which is an exploration company targeting principally zinc, cobalt and lithium.
The full release can be found at: http://clients3.weblink.com.au/clients/aurochminerals/headline.aspx?headlineid=6874781
Kiran Morzaria, Chief Executive Officer of Cadence, commented:
“We are pleased to see Auroch Minerals pursue acquisitions which are in historical mine areas and contain multiple highly prospective targets.”
About Cadence Minerals:
Cadence is dedicated to smart investments for a greener world. The planet needs rechargeable batteries on a global scale – upcoming supersized passenger vehicles, lorries and buses – require lithium and other technology minerals to power their cells. Cadence is helping find these minerals in new places and extracting them in new ways, which will meet the demand of this burgeoning market. With over £25 million vested in key assets globally, Cadence is helping us reach tomorrow, today.
Cadence invests across the globe, principally in lithium mining projects. Its primary strategy is taking significant economic stakes in upstream exploration and development assets within strategic metals. We identify assets that have strategic cost advantages that are not replicable, with the aim of achieving lower quartile production costs. The combination of this approach and seeking value opportunities allows us to identify projects capable of achieving high rates of return.
The Cadence board has a blend of mining, commodity investing, fund management and deal structuring knowledge and experience, that is supported by access to key marketing, political and industry contacts. These resources are leveraged not only in our investment decisions but also in continuing support of our investments, whether it be increasing market awareness of an asset, or advising on product mix or path to production. Cadence Mineral’s goal is to assist management to rapidly develop the project up the value curve and deliver excellent returns on its investments.
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned