Charlie Gibson speaks to Mike Ralston of Blencowe Resources, who just last week raised £2 million in the London market to invest in their Orom-Cross graphite deposit in Uganda.
- Potential world class graphite project both by size and by end product quality
- Large component of high value jumbo and large flake product
- Shallow open pit deposit = low strip ratio / free digging / low cost mining
- Uganda is a stable African country
- 21 year mining licence in place
Core Finance is part of Core London, a TV production company based in Belgravia, London. Core Finance aims to provide its viewers with insightful market commentary, helping investors navigate global financial markets.
Views expressed are solely those of guests and presenters – they do not constitute investment advice and are not the views of Core Finance or Core London.
Full terms and conditions are available at: www.corelondon.tv
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned