Arkle Resources PLC (ARK.L) Drilling Begins at Stonepark

Arkle Resources plc (AIM: ARK) is pleased to announce that drilling has commenced on the Stonepark group of licences in Limerick. The Stonepark project is a joint venture with Group Eleven Resources Corp., who hold a 76.56% interest and Arkle the remaining 23.44%.

The first hole of a six hole programme totalling 2,300 metres began yesterday. The hole at Carrickittle North has a target depth of 750 metres and is a 250 metre step out from previous drilling.

The target is in the unexplored southern margin of the Limerick Volcanic Complex which, it is believed has the potential to target zinc mineralisation similar to the large nearby Glencore Pallas Green zinc lead deposit.

This announcement has been reviewed and approved by Gavin Berkenheger (CGeol) in his capacity as the Qualified Person for the purposes of the AIM Note for Mining, Oil and Gas Companies issued by the London Stock Exchange.



Arkle Resources PLC

John Teeling, Chairman

+353 (0) 1 833 2833

Jim Finn, Finance Director

+353 (0) 1 833 2833

Linking Shareholders and Executives :Share Talk

If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates. Terms of Website Use All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned

Weekly Newsletter

Sign up to receive exclusive stock market content in your inbox, once a week.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.