Balashikha shopping centre was set ablaze by flames. One guard was taken to the hospital.
On Monday, a massive fire destroyed a Moscow shopping center on Moscow’s eastern fringes. This was the second such incident in as many days.
Balashikha’s mall which sells construction materials and home decor materials caught fire in a storage area. It then spread to a larger part of the building. After inhaling toxic fumes from a fire, a guard was taken to the hospital.
A massive fire gutted a shopping mall in #Balashikha on #Moscow's eastern outskirts on Monday, the second such blaze in four days. pic.twitter.com/bX657GoTj7pic.twitter.com/zQG0JNIcYJ
— Share_Talk ™ (@Share_Talk) December 12, 2022
Firefighters managed to locate it in an area of approximately 9,000 square metres (97,000 square feet) and stop it from engulfing the entire mall.
Officials claimed that the fire was caused in part by a short circuit during heavy rain in Moscow.
This blaze follows the fire on Friday that tore apart the OBI construction materials store in Khimki, Russia’s northern outskirts.
Officials claimed that one security guard was killed in the fire that resulted from welding that had apparently violated safety regulations.
If anyone reads this article found it useful, helpful? Then please subscribe www.share-talk.com or follow SHARE TALK on our Twitter page for future updates.
Terms of Website Use
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned