Today we publish Andrew Bell, Executive Chairman of Red Rock Resources Plc video presentation, recorded on the 27 September, 2017, NEX Exchange, 2 Broadgate Circle, London, UK.
Andrew Bell began his career as a natural resources analyst at Morgan Grenfell & Co. in the 1970s. His business experience encompasses periods in fund management and advisory work at leading financial institutions, international corporate finance work and private equity.
Andrew Bell’s listed company directorships are Regency Mines plc (Executive Chairman), Greatland Gold plc (Non-Executive Chairman) and Jupiter Mines Limited (Non-Executive Director). Andrew Bell is also a former Director of Star Striker Limited, listed on ASX.
- RRR: 1.26%
- Manganese production in South Africa
- Production of 2MT
- Targeting 3MT in FY2018
- Announced distribution of USD55M to shareholders
Red Rock has Investments in a Producing Manganese Asset in South Africa and a Ferrosilicon Smelter in Bosnia
- RRR 16% Stake – May Increase Up to 30%
- Initial FeSi Production Targeted for Q1 2018
- Two Electric Arc Furnaces Onsite
- Complex Capacity of 48,720t of FeSi and 9,700t of Microsillica
- Projects €35m Rev and €7m EBITDA
- Near-Term Production in Familiar Steel Feed Space
Oil and Gas
Red Rock has producing oil and gas investments in the United States and interests in petroleum exploration onshore in Benin.
- RRR: 20% Working Interest
- Interest in 1 x New Well + Several Reentries
- Located in Beauregard Parish, Louisiana, USA
- Targeting Lower Frio Sands
- Low Cost Onshore Vertical Wells
- Partnered with Mayan Energy (AIM:MYN) and Gulf Coast Western
Elephant Oil Ltd
- RRR: 4.64% Interest
- Onshore Oil Exploration – Benin
- Underexplored West African Transform Margin
- Large Analogous Fields Offshore – Onshore Accumulation Likely
- Strategy to Seek Large Early Stage Exploration Uplift
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned