Please click here to view
the latest corporate presentation.
Alba’s diversified asset and investment portfolio provides Alba with access to a range of assets with the potential to add significant value for the Company’s shareholders:
- Amitsoq graphite (Alba 90%): high-grade graphite comprising a former mine with drill-ready targets;
- Thule Black Sands (Alba 100%): ilmenite confirmed over 4sqkm of Alba’s licence area;
- Melville Bay iron ore (Alba 51%): previously drilled project with a JORC resources of 67MT @ 31.4% Fe;
- Inglefield Land multi-commodity project (Alba 100%): potential for copper, cobalt, gold and nickel, adjacent to Nuna Minerals highly prospective Ingelfield Land licences.
Oil & Gas
- Horse Hill oil & gas (Alba 9.75%): flow from exploration well of over 1600 bopd. Long-term flow tests designed to confirm commerciality awaited Q4 2017;
- Brockham oil & gas (Alba 5%): previously producing oil field, re-commencement of production expected Q4 2017.