Further to its announcement of 12 April 2017, Ten Entertainment Group plc is pleased to announce that its ordinary share capital consisting of 65,000,000 shares has today been admitted to the premium segment of the Official List of the FCA, and to trading on the London Stock Exchange’s main market for listed securities under the ticker “TEG”.
The Company does not hold any shares in treasury. Therefore, the total voting rights in the Company is 65,000,000. This figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they may determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FCA’s Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Ten Entertainment Group is the second largest ten-pin bowling operator in the UK with a total of 40 sites all trading under the Tenpin brand.
TEG specialise in operating large, high quality bowling sites, which are principally located on retail and leisure parks alongside family leisure brands, including cinemas and casual dining restaurants. In addition to our core bowling offering, our sites include amusement machines, table-tennis, soft play, laser games and pool tables, plus and food and beverage services to provide a broader entertainment offering.
The company believes there is a significant opportunity to grow participation in bowling by targeting infrequent bowlers through an enhanced customer relationship management programme and maintaining a broader entertainment offering to attract a wider demographic by providing additional entertainment activities and reasons to visit.
- Operating formula: Family focused customer proposition underpinned by a broader entertainment offering
- Enhanced technology: Fully integrated technology platform, pricing strategy and yield management
- Estate management: A clear focus on return on investment for site refurbishments and site acquisitions
- Strong and consistent financial performance during the Historical Period and a highly cash generative business model
- Engagement and people: Putting customers and staff at the heart of everything
- An experienced leadership team: With approximately forty years’ experience.
Further information can be found on the company website here: https://www.tegplc.co.uk/
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned