Dukemount Capital plc, the high yield Real Estate Development Company in the property sector, has signed a binding letter of intent (LOI) for a period of two years whereby Dukemount and Larch Housing Association Limited (LHA) will identify properties, with a minimum total portfolio value of £5 million and which are suitable for leasing to Supported Living tenants.
Lambros G. Anagnostopoulos talks to Share Talk about the recently announced Interim Results. He also discusses the sales made in Ukraine and Romania while given his view on the Emerging European property markets.
- €2.66 million rental income compared with €2.73 million in H1 2015 – demonstrating the portfolio’s stable revenue generation capability
- €0.62 million EBITDA (H1 2015: €0.84 million) showing, despite a reduction attributable to small price reductions to accelerate residential unit sales, the continuation for a third year of positive EBITDA
- Strong asset backing behind the Company:
- Net Asset Value of €41.3 million as at 30 June 2016 (31 December 2015: €42.5 million) while NAV per share stands at €0.46 as at 30 June 2016 compared with €0.47 at 31 December 2015
- Loan to value ratio of 52% as at 30 June 2016 (H1 2015: 53%)
- Enhanced management of portfolio costs:
- 20% reduction in administrative expenses to €1.18 million compared with €1.47 million in H1 2015, and
- 11% reduction in finance costs to €1.23 million (H1 2015: €1.39 million)
Lambros G. Anagnostopoulos talks to Share Talk about the company focused on the South East and Eastern European markets. SPDI is a London quoted property development and investment company
With a focus on commercial and industrial property with blue chip tenants on long term rental contracts, the Company has an established property portfolio spread across the region.
Recorded on the 14th April 2016 London