Auroch Minerals (ASX: AOU) IP Survey Identifies New High Priority Drill Target at Bonaventura Project.
Cadence Minerals (AIM/NEX: KDNC; OTC: KDNCY) is pleased to note Auroch Minerals (ASX: AOU) has identified a fourth high-priority drill target at its 100% owned Bonaventura Base-metals Project. The new drill target, the Dewrang Target, has been identified from the interpretation of a recently completed IP survey, confirming the significant exploration upside and potential of the Bonaventura Project.
· IP survey interpretation at the Dewrang Target identified two highly-chargeable anomalies at approximately 200m depth over a strike length of over 400m
· Anomalies indicate potential for the presence of high-grade base-metal sulphides, making the Dewrang Target a high-priority area for exploration
· Significant chargeability anomalies also identified at the Vinco and Grainger prospects represent two other high-priority drill targets
· Excellent correlation between IP chargeability anomalies and historic high-grade zinc drill intercepts (including 6m @ 6.3%Zn1)
· Up to 2,500m of exploratory drilling at Bonaventura Project to commence Q3 2018 targeting highly-prospective copper, zinc and gold prospects
Cadence currently owns a 6.7 % equity stake in Auroch Minerals, which is an exploration company targeting principally zinc, cobalt and lithium.
The full release can be found at: https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20180706/pdf/43wbmyp4rdj9v5.pdf
Cadence Minerals CEO Kiran Morzaria commented: ” The early results from the Auroch Induced Polarisation survey are nothing short of spectacular. IP results have not only confirmed drill-ready targets at Auroch’s priority Vinco and Grainger prospects, but results from the new fourth drill Dewrang Target shows the IP chargeability anomaly is more than twice as strong than at Grainger. “
“We are enthused by the possibilities offered by Auroch’s new Dewrang target, and note CEO Aidan Platel’s comments that the potential for high-grade base-metal intersections is ‘fantastic'”
This announcement contains inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of EU Regulation 596/2014.
All information is provided on an as-is basis. Where we allow Bloggers to publish articles on our platform please note these are not our opinions or views and we have no affiliation with the companies mentioned