Lambros G. Anagnostopoulos talks to Share Talk about the recently announced Interim Results. He also discusses the sales made in Ukraine and Romania while given his view on the Emerging European property markets.
- €2.66 million rental income compared with €2.73 million in H1 2015 – demonstrating the portfolio’s stable revenue generation capability
- €0.62 million EBITDA (H1 2015: €0.84 million) showing, despite a reduction attributable to small price reductions to accelerate residential unit sales, the continuation for a third year of positive EBITDA
- Strong asset backing behind the Company:
- Net Asset Value of €41.3 million as at 30 June 2016 (31 December 2015: €42.5 million) while NAV per share stands at €0.46 as at 30 June 2016 compared with €0.47 at 31 December 2015
- Loan to value ratio of 52% as at 30 June 2016 (H1 2015: 53%)
- Enhanced management of portfolio costs:
- 20% reduction in administrative expenses to €1.18 million compared with €1.47 million in H1 2015, and
- 11% reduction in finance costs to €1.23 million (H1 2015: €1.39 million)
In this interview, Share Talk spoke with the Highland Natural Resources (HNR), CEO Robert Price, VP of Engineering Domingo Mata, Paul Mendell and FD Cully Cavness. They covered the release of the operational update with regards to recent progress at their onshore U.S. projects: http://www.highlandsnr.com/blog/news/operations-update
– Testing of DT Ultravert in the Piceance Basin, U.S. has commenced in cooperation with Laramie Energy (‘Laramie’), Schlumberger Limited (‘Schlumberger’) and Calfrac Well Services Corp. (‘Calfrac’)
What ways can we ‘Manage’ a Trade to make such a difference?
As per much of the text in Part 1, I am of the conclusion that how I manage a Trade has a huge impact on my Returns and might explain how I got higher Returns than my friend last year who has an extremely similar Portfolio. Here is a quick list of the factors that I think make a real difference:
Welcome to Share Talk and Steve Shares. This publication is an interactive update on what’s happening over social media and the trending stocks that have made the news this week.
We highlight the coming news and events in connection to your investments and holdings. So if you think that a stock or share or a piece of news will be in the spotlight soon, let Steve Shares know by contacting me via direct message @slarratt1 or by Tweeting the hash tag below and tagging me in. It is easy, use the hash tag of #ST (Share Talk) and add your company’s ticker i.e. #ST88E and tag me @slarratt1 so I can see what you are wanting Steve Shares to feature and I can share for all to see.
Ferrum Crescent Investor Presentation released.
In this interview, Share Talk spoke with the Managing Director and CEO of European Metal Holdings Ltd (EMH), Keith Coughlan. Keith covers the “Significant Capital Saving in Reviewed Scoping Study” http://www.europeanmet.com/shareholdercentre-asxaimannouncements.html RNS released by EMH. He goes into detail as to what these pre-production capital cost savings mean for the Company’s Cinovec Lithium and Iron project. The savings total US$85M = £64.44M Vs EMH at 34.25p Aim-listed market cap of £42.04M. Keith pointed out that EMH have no requirements for immediate funding.